[Wine] Re: Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create objec

Crimson_Wake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 23 14:13:50 CST 2008

Ok, here we go again.

Uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. Nothing. Same error.

I click on the 'configure' application for the software (it's like a manager for updates and what not) and I get error 429 again, but this time I get:

"You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality"

...which is pretty stupid because I have the keys to validate the software, but I can't do that until I get the application to open!

I'm running low on ideas.