[Wine] how fix the error below

Pegasus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 24 11:34:58 CST 2008

please tell me how to fix next:

Code:
$ '/media/media2/WINE/Program Files/You Are Empty/you_are_empty.exe'
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on MPU-401 UART, disabling mixer
err:module:attach_process_dlls "ds2kernel.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"G:\\Program Files\\You Are Empty\\you_are_empty.exe" failed, status c0000005

I have installed DX9 absolutely successful. I also installed vcrun2005spi via the winetricks.
[code]Package: wine
Section: otherosfs
Installed-Size: 57060