[Wine] Re: Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create objec

Crimson_Wake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 24 13:38:35 CST 2008

My office XP machine doesn't have either file.

sscrun.dll is now considered a .exe file packaged with AOL for firewalls and such.  What gives?

Regsvr32.exe | regsv32.exe | regv32.exe - none of these exist, and reg32.exe is a virus.

I'm thinking that perhaps that is not the correct solution.

I think I may have to bit the bullet and and put an unattended XP partition on this laptop.  Balls.