[Wine] Re: Bug Links to wine appdb

NN wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 24 22:48:12 CST 2008

I do not want to file a new bug. I am a application maintainer and I have been linking bugs.

In Bugzilla I have been trying to create a report that will show me existing bugs that do not have existing links to the Wine AppDB

For example see bug 12874 and you will see (AppDB:   Show Apps affected by this bug) selecting this link shows a list of applications in the wine appdb that are related to the bug.

I would like a bugzilla report that excludes bugs that have an existing wine appdb link/list?

Is it possible?