[Wine] PWGL, some improvements

alexandre_ficagna alrefi at ibest.com.br
Mon Nov 24 17:18:45 CST 2008

Hi, I've got the same problem here.

I've been talking with Libero by mail, and we've got the same problem. My
video card is also intel: Mobile Intel Graphic Media Accelerator X3100 (GMA
X3100). Saw the screenshots: my screen looks almost the same.
I've tried Wine 0.9.5 untill 1.1.9 versions, with Directx, then with Directx
and winetricks, trying to do the same configuration required by some
powerful games, but nothing really changed... Now I'm using a Ubuntu 8.04,
but before I was in a 7.10 version.

Last time I've tried this:
http://howto.landure.fr/gnu-linux/install-directx-9-0c-on-linux-using-wine
I also saw this, but didn't tried (don't feel this is the problem, but..):
http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys

[]s
Alexandre Ficagna