[Wine] Cybermotion v13

Mirador wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 26 10:09:08 CST 2008

Hi

I am brand new to Linux and Wine and so far have found getting everything working has been very easy.

My only problem has been with my favourite 3D program - Cybermotion v13. I see from the apps database that version 12 worked okay but I am having problems getting the latest version to run.

When run the splash screen appears but problems occur when the main display loads. Everything looks like it might work but everything soon stops with a 'float-invalid operation exception: OXC 0000090' error.

I have searched other forum entries and checked the documentation but found no mention of this problem.

Thanks to anyone that may be able to help with this.

Paul

Ubuntu 8.10 (installed with wubi installer)
Pentium 4 3.2ghz
Nvidia 8500gt graphics (drivers working fine)
2GB RAM[/img]