[Wine] Does Wine use past the first 64MB on any video card?

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Wed Nov 26 12:34:13 CST 2008

Along a similar line:  Is there a way to easily detect the value Wine's
using for the memory size of your video card?

Also:  I see from the docs that you set the value in MB, but do you need
to define it as a string, dword, or other?  I would assume dword,
putting in the hex equivalent, but without knowing the answer to the
question above, it's impossible to test.