[Wine] Disappearing Posts

notlistening wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 27 08:14:14 CST 2008

I posted about SpeechSDK and the post seems to have disappeared is there  a reason for this is it not relevant on this forum?

I was informed by someone else doing similar work that they annoyed a moderator on here, but this is seperate work from them and i am a different person. As i described i am working to get the Text to Speech functionality working in wine of the SAPI package. I have a few problems with installation.

How frustrating, I apologise in advance if this rant is in error.