[Wine] Disappearing Posts

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:50:42 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 1:45 PM, notlistening <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> What i am doing does work! I am listening to Microsoft Sam right now and if it was trained to my voice then i would be dictating this message back to you.
>
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvb5akdsGs - running text aloud with the Speech SDK installed :P
>
> Proof of something wine is not supposed to do. The beauty of a user is they do things the developer never thought of. And what is installing Direct X?
>
> I am not sure that is a reason to remove a post? Did i break a rule?
>
> I am working on this project to help people who are disabled to give them a level playing field. If you want to stop that then go ahead be my guest but only  you'll look bad at the end of the day not anyone else.

It's not exactly what wine is for. Wine is to run windows
applications, not parts of windows. You can't redistribute that
program, only people with Vista can use it. Now something like Dragon
Natural Speaking, Wine can (and does) support.

What exactly is the problem? It may work under Wine, but like
I/Vitamin said, it's not something wine is meant to support.

--
-Austin