[Wine] Uninstall wine from source and configuration files

renatorabelo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 27 20:27:22 CST 2008

Hi people .

Im new to Wine Forums and to Linux World,and  i had a problem .
I installed Wine 1.1.8 from source and them i make a uninstall .
I upgrade to 1.1.9 but my configuration wine file still remains (the 1.18 version ) .
I want to uninstall everything (including the configuration files) except the aplications.
how do i do that ? and i dont want to "rm" the .wine directory.
can i do a #make uninstall with a "purge " option ?

Thanks.