[Wine] Re: Can't find a solution to this Steam problem

bb_buster wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 28 02:05:20 CST 2008

as far as i know i haven't changed any part of he wine config, I installed it using the package manager and about using an ntfs partition I've not changed it since I've got the aspire one, is there a way to get wine make the c drive into a formatted one FAT?
as for the las question i have been using both the wine file program and looked in the directory it should have saved in, and also in the .wine folder and the documents