[Wine] Re: ATI mobilty radeon 9200 & no PixelShader

dreamer84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 28 11:05:30 CST 2008

Thunderbird wrote:
> Or start adding the missing functionality to Wine :) In our current design it shouldn't be that hard.

:-) I'd love to if I knew how and had the time, but I think the first thing I will do (if I ever find the time and knowledge) would rather be putting my bigben wireless gamepad to work with linux in general (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=959127) because my notebook is closer to a replace than the pad... but we'll see. certainly not this year thogh...