[Wine] Re: Halo

Scott wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 28 15:46:16 CST 2008

Yes, I am beginning to perceive that as the conventional wisdom as I browse around this forum. However it does bring rise to my curiosity as to why a number of games that I could not get to run at all now do, and I haven't encountered any of the potential problems that those who say you shouldn't install it speak of.

 Of course on the other hand not being able to run any games without it, I wouldn't recognize them for what they were even if they existed now that I have dx installed.