[Wine] Help with dreamweaver please

peterfc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 1 10:18:12 CDT 2008

Hi All

Not just new to wine but New to Ubuntu.

I have installed with wine adobe Photoshop and all is ok. From a list i saw the Dreamweaver also works with wine. I installed in the usual way and all seemed ok. I then went into wine/ programs and a list of installed programs was present. I clicked on the Dreamweaver and on the top menu bar was Dreamweaver and the cursor changes and then goes back to the arrow type pointer and the Dreamweaver in the menu bar disappears.  I have tried to uninstall then re installed a number of times. Each time i have gone into wine/ uninstall wine software and then each time i have rebooted.

I have tried all i can think of now it's time to ask for help.

Thanks for reading this thread.