[Wine] Wine and Lord of the Rings Online

k9sbyte wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 5 02:55:07 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I installed wine and attempted to install the Lord of the Rings online game.  Before installation finished, I got an error message.

"Registered JIT debugger is not available.  An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2).  Please check computer settings.  cordbg.exe !a 0x24 Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.  Click on cancel to abort the JIT debug request."

If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it.  Also, I'm curious as to whether anyone else has installed this game successfully using wine.

Thanks!