[Wine] Helper scripts fror installing apps in a multi user env

Maki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 5 12:54:56 CDT 2008

I'm a electronics student from macedonia, and this year we got ncomputing workstations (http://www.linuxtoday.com/it_management/2007111901126NWDPPB) in every classroom, loaded with edubuntu server 7.04.

Cause my school depends of some technical apps for electrics & cad, i need to install them in wine.
The problem is that there are 7 users on one sever hooked via ncomputing modems, wich requier copy-pasting the .wine dir to every users home directory, but when executing an app, wine gives error that it cannot find the correct directory containing the exe.
Something possibly connected to wine drives.

So are there any helper scripts that i can use so that i can just run one script that will install the apps in the home dir of every user or i must go one workstation by one ?

Thanks, Maki