[Wine] Re: Wine 1.0 and Ragnarok Online

Leanan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 5 21:32:16 CDT 2008

So I've partitioned my drive, installed winxp, and then reinstalled kubuntu hardy.

I've mounted the windows partition, and browsed to where it's installed and configured wine and ragnarok per the instructions I've encountered in the appdb.  I even copied the two dlls that were listed there as well...

am I missing something?  I'm still getting the launcher error -- the error in the console seems to have gone away... is this an RO thing or a wine thing?