[Wine] Where to download DLL'S

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 23:21:14 CDT 2008

feldmaus wrote:
> @James
> winetricks can not download <devenum.dll, dxdiagn.dll> Files.
> So do i have to install Windows XP and then copy this FIles?
> Or is there a trusted Website from where i can download this Files?

1.  Find a friend with XP installed and look for these dlls.
2.  There is NO such thing as a trusted site for downloading dlls on the
Internet excepting (maybe) Microsoft.  This is where winetricks gets its
files from. However, you might want to try Google and see what you come
up with.  I would definitely backup my system before trying to use any
dlls from any Internet site.

James McKenzie