[Wine] Window Scrolling on OSX

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 22:07:00 CDT 2008

msandersen wrote:
> I did read something about the Qartzdriver, supposedly by the guy who originated Darwine, but was built for older version of Wine... Don't know if there's current work being done on it.

This is being looked into and possibly revived.  The problem is that the
code the product was written in is specific to Macs and the project
maintainer does not want this.

Also the Window Scrolling problem was fixed with the last release of
Darwine by Mike Kronenberg.  I've asked if this code can be brought back
into Wine but no response as of yet.

James McKenzie