[Wine] WoW fails to start, SegFault

AapoAlas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 12 05:50:40 CDT 2008

Hi! I just installed and updated WoW to the newest version. Earlier on, when I started WoW, I could log in normally and start the patch downloading from the game itself with ease.
Now, with the newest version, when I try to start the game, it just crashes. If I'm running fullscreen, it will cause my X to kind of bug and only display the upper-left quarter of my desktop, forcing me to reboot (due to another problem which prevents me from restarting X).

If I'm running WoW on Windowed mode (config'd in the Config.wtf file), it starts the window but immeadiately closes it, before anything is drawn.

Starting WoW from terminal causes the following output:
http://pastebin.com/f61f51149

At the very least the SegFault seems to have something to do with the lib32's (I'm running 64bit Linux), but as I'm not that experienced, I don't know what to do about it. Anyone else know better?

-Aapo Alasuutari

P.S: Here's my Config.wtf file's contents: http://pastebin.com/mba9634