[Wine] COD4 alpah blend problem.

Warren Dumortier nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:58:45 CDT 2008

DirectX must not be installed, so that is ok, when he asks, you must choose
"no".

I also have a black screen...

When you run wine in windowed mode, can you see any error message? There can
be one in fullscreen, but it doesn't show, but in windowed desktop mode you
can see it, on my install i can see one!