[Wine] Kudos 2

LogicalDash wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 12 18:43:42 CDT 2008

This game uses only DirectX 7 features, so it should be fully compatible with WINE.

I've gotten it to install and run under Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex beta, WINE version 1.1.6. (The game has an irritating bug with my chipset that requires me to change the resolution before starting; this is not WINE's fault.) However, once I click on the Begin New Game button, the textures go all weird; many disappear entirely, some get skewed and distorted, and occasionally the game will display its character graphics file in the center of the screen, rather than putting the individual characters in their appropriate places.

My video card is an Intel 915GM integrated graphics chipset.

What might be the cause of this problem?