[Wine] Re: msiexec errors with photobook installation

qwertymn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 13 05:08:31 CDT 2008

> qwertymn, What am i suppose to do with the attachment.bin?
>
> I am only using binary of the wine for Linux Ubuntu 7.10. It sounded like I am expected to compile the source. Umm...have NOT done that for wine yet.

Yes, you'd have to patch wine's source , and then recompile. However, hopefully that patch will make it into wine's source anyway soon. Then you'd just have to download gitwine, and compile, or wait till next release. Btw, i tested the installer (with patch applied), and there seems to be yet another bug, so i'll open a bugreport for it in bugzilla.