[Wine] Re: WoW fails to start, SegFault

AapoAlas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 13 09:04:15 CDT 2008

New info: Just happened to realize that I had misspelled the OpenGL -setting in my Config.wtf, so that's solved. BUT! Now, when starting up WoW, it complains about needing dual-TMU support.
This is obviously something that wine cooks up, since my friend running on the exact same laptop as me and Windows Vista can play World of Warcraft normally.

My graphics card is GeForce 9800M GT, so there shouldn't be a problem there.

Oh well, not that I think about it, it might not necessarily be a wine problem, it could also be with the nvidia drivers, but don't know about that.
Anyone know if wine could cause this, and if it could / does, what can I do about it?

-Aapo Alasuutari