[Wine] Passing arguments from the command line to apps on Mac OS X (Darwine and CrossOver)

Yarden Katz yarden.katz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:46:03 CDT 2008

Hi all,

There's a Windows application I've been running (called "WinBUGS.exe") on an
intel Mac OS X (ver. 10.5.5) using both Darwine and CrossOver Pro. My
application runs fine under Darwine and also under CrossOver. However, in
spite of being able to run these applications using either platform from the
command line, I still cannot pass arguments to the application. What I want
to do is simply invoke the application from the command line and pass it an
argument.