[Wine] Re: Want to help Wine?

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 16 04:25:15 CDT 2008

Regardless of the version.
I have a German O/S and when Wine is created, it is a German Wine.

Let alone that it does cause problems when using winetricks  (like when using a script IE 6 in crossover, I get 2 directories Programme and Program files), for me it's the only logical reason that I get a file not found for a file of the .NET (for which installation is set to English per default), and that some other people don't get the error for the same installer.

It's very frustrating, on the other side, I don't want to change my O/S language to English or I will have problems with the German keyboard.