[Wine] Re: Excel 2003

Grexe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 17 03:56:02 CDT 2008

I have successfully installed Visio2003 on Wine 1.1.6, Kubuntu Hardy 8.04 x86.
However, upon starting, the splash screen shows, and behind (!) it an error windows pops up.
In the console, I see the following error:

fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_GetKeyboardLayout couldn't return keyboard layout for thread 0017
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_GetKeyboardLayout couldn't return keyboard layout for thread 0009
(repeated 3 times)

I have tested WINE successfully with a different application, so it is working in principle.