[Wine] Re: Want to help Wine?

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 18 01:25:08 CDT 2008

Maybe someday. I have other problems with crossover and they are aware of it (and probably caused my regression themselves - for what I understand they filled an internal bug about my case, I can't read it but it means that it is at least understood).

I am only interested in the *current* bugs to be fixed and with resources being limited I won't fill a new one until my bug n.1 (that is the problem with the licensing utility) broken since 0.9.60 get fixed.