[Wine] Re: Want to help Wine?

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 18 07:47:45 CDT 2008

I do not have an "attitude" as you mean. I make priorities like I do every day on my business. Fixing IE is not my priority as the same way fixing my software is not a priority to the developpers so let be it.

Maybe the best thing I could do is to make a fund with the other 51 users of Trados who want it on Linux but the ones for a mac and go with a couple of $$$ dollars to codeweavers. Until then I'd better keep quiet or I will be minsinterpreted.