[Wine] Re: Problem with the text areas

Mike Yavel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 20 13:14:00 CDT 2008

I tried to change the 'Allow the window manager to control the windows' option but I can't click on the button to enable the changes ( it's too low, I can't see on my screen, I can only see the top of the button but when I try to click on it, AWN pops up and I can't click on the button "OK"). I tried to change the resolution of my virtual desktop but as my keyboard doesn't work, I can't do it...
I also tried to type the key with the virtual keyboard but it doesn't work...