[Wine] Re: Problem with the text areas

Mike Yavel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 20 14:39:15 CDT 2008

I have some applications installed. The most of them doesn't work but some of them work...
What do you mean by "What is your locale/keyboard layout" ?
My keyboard is an "AZERTY" type. I have SCIM-Anthy installed in order to write in japanese...but generally I use a french or french/european keyboard..

PS1: Thank you for the english course ;)
PS2: Do I  really have to type "$ rm -rf ~/.wine" in the console ? (this will remove the installed applications, will it ? Is it necessary ?