[Wine] Bugzilla comment

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:16:46 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:01 AM, stimpak <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> too many UNCO bugs are listed for wine < 1.0 . I suggest purging or archiving the really old ones since they must have been fixed   or no-one cares for them atm. Either way they're too confusing!

Many of them are still valid. I am going through inactive ones to
verify they still exist, and closing non responsive ones.

I put in a request for volunteers last week. If you've got
time/bandwith to spare, you can help by testing these old bugs:

In short:
Upgrade to git/wine 1.1.6.
Look at these bugs:
Test in a clean WINEPREFIX.
Leave a note in the bug about it. Fixed/still present/blocked by other
bug/busted download link/etc.