[Wine] Drop-down menus won't stay open

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:59:15 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:
> walt wrote:
>> The dropdown menus won't stay open for more than one second before
>> they close themselves.  If I'm really quick I can make a selection,
>> but it's very difficult.

> Have you changed WM's focus policy from default "click to focus"?

Thanks, that solves one problem.  The more serious problem (the one
that makes this Windows application almost useless) is the failure of
some popup menus to appear at all.  The common theme seems to be this
error message:

fixme:ole:OleCreatePropertyFrame
(0x2018a,0,0,(null),1,0x32f484,1,0x32f468,0,0,(nil)), not implemented
(olepro32.dll)

Does that suggest a possible mechanism?  Is there a way I can substitute
the original MS library as a test?  (I've already copied the MS version
of olepro32.dll into system32, but no joy.)

Any hints much appreciated, thanks.