[Wine] Re: How can wine be available for all users?

stimpak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 21 13:59:42 CDT 2008

[quote="vitamin"]
stimpak wrote:
> why assume that two or more people will be running wine at the same time?

Because this is waht *NIX is. And that is what it's made for.

not anymore, or soon enough at least, more and more rigs are being sold with Ubuntu in them by default. Are we going to turn a blind eye on them and just say they're the minority and we dont care about them?

austin987 wrote:
> Of course, if you've got a better implementation that would prevent
> corruption, etc., patches are welcome.

Still working on that, need to learn C first and review the algorithms WINE uses to run