[Wine] Hello

Erik Hahn erik_hahn at gmx.de
Tue Oct 21 14:42:54 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 02:28:04PM -0500, Jezzabel wrote:
> Hello
>
> New user of Mandriva, I have been directed to Wine for gaming compatibility.
>
> So here is my question : is there a list of game working through Wine ?
> I was used to play LOTR (Lord of the Ring) and POTCO (Pirates of the
> Caraibes) with my window interface and I would like to remove XP and
> just keep Mandriva.

Better don't remove Windows if you have no reason to (e.g. you need the
space), especially if you're new to Linux. Not only is it still the OS
that runs windows applications best, it also can't harm to have it as a
backup.

	-Erik

--
hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR