[Wine] Doom3 and Quake3 mouse issues

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Tue Oct 21 17:09:59 CDT 2008

sounds like the pesky mouse bug that is afflicting so many games right now.

to get doom3 working native you may need to replace the asound or libsdl
libraries with sym links to your 32bit system versions

i have had no problems running native doom3 (32bit) on my debian amd64.

quake3 works perfectly, especially if you compile from source. nice pure
64bit binary etc.

Dean

--
http://fragfest.com.au