[Wine] LMTools

mag00 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 21 23:13:12 CDT 2008

Hi guys.

I need some help to try to make a license server work on Wine.

I am trying to port some engineering applications to linux via Wine.

If I can make it works, I can prove to my boss that we can get out of windows (finally).

I am trying to use softwares like i-Deas, Unigraphics and HyperWorks under Wine in my Ubuntu distro.

My problem starts in license, that uses the LMTools to get up.

The licenses does not came UP. Can anyone help me with this?

Here are 2 pictures from LMTools window.

[Image: http://www.barba.ruiva.nom.br/imgs/LMTOOLS_by_Macrovision_Corporation_http:--www.macrovision.com_(1).png ]
[Image: http://www.barba.ruiva.nom.br/imgs/LMTOOLS_by_Macrovision_Corporation_http:--www.macrovision.com_(2).png ]

The Ubuntu version is 8.04 x64 and the Wine is 1.0

Any help will be apreciate.

Thanks