[Wine] help with a demo that will not launch

jfelts wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 22 09:52:23 CDT 2008

I'm pretty new to wine, and still learning quite a bit. That said, my main focus was to get an application to work on a linux laptop for my mother. In the process I found that the demo version has all kinds of issues with wine, and I submitted the application to appdb.

Before i submit a bug, i want to make sure i'm being complete in my testing. Anyone willing to help out?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14217

Here is the app I am working with. For some reason the demo has way more issues than the retail version. I'm guessing its related to the try/buy startup options.