[Wine] Lala music mover throws many errors

Eric Mitchell solowrockerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:42:45 CDT 2008

I am trying to run the Lala music mover (it works in conjuction with
Lala.com, a legal music sharing service).  I've managed to tweak Wine
enough to work it to a certain point in the wizard (this was a few
months ago) but it throws back some errors about unimplimented
functions.

The console trace is HUGE so I didn't want to post it to the list right
off the bat for those of you who read the messages as a digest, as I do.

I want to confirm that any error regarding an "unimplimented function"
is a lost cause until Wine is updated withe the appropriate function.
Thanks
-Eric