[Wine] Problems With Rich Text I Think

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 20:37:09 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:33 PM, dragnrebrn1 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> ahh ok i get it its having trouble mounting drive W which is \\junker.
>
> unfortunately it is a paid for program for so it isn't downloadable but i will post the big and the fix.  is there anyway to get the right clock option back you think?
>
> also what does winetricks do are the wine dlls erased now?

Right click, maybe...I'd try a fresh install and only install riched30.

As for winetricks, no. Your wine 'dlls' are in /usr/bin, or wherever
you installed wine. When you use winetricks, or any other way of
overriding them, you tell Wine to use the native one first, and ignore
the Wine implementation.

--
-Austin