[Wine] wine + lwsn

bartek_zgo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 23 08:10:05 CDT 2008

I've got a problem with wine and lwns (NewTek render engine). When I'm using 1 core machine everything is fine. It's working even a little bit faster. But on 2 core machine it has some problem. With small scenes everything is ok. When I start a scene that use nearly all (2GB) of memory it slows down 7 times! I'm sure that it's not a problem of memory (still there is some free). The max usage of cpu is 120% but this is a peak. All other time is 70% or less. When I set lwsn to use 1 CPU it use nearly 100% for all the time. Any ideas?