[Wine] Re: maintainer

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 23 08:52:45 CDT 2008

didencool wrote:
> hi i am maintainer of archicad 1, I receive messages about 2 bugreports...  i did not know what should i do...

Confirm these bugs in AppDB (click on "Yes" link) - this is just to a associate bug with the application.

If you can please try to reproduce this bugs yourself. Add a comment to bugzilla stating the result (if you see the same bug or not).

didencool wrote:
> i have problems with bugzilla account... why you do not do one  account for all wine(wine, appdb, bugzilla , forum brrr)?

It's a long story. They don't have same logins because ... they are all separate and no one ever tried to use the same login.