[Wine] World of Warcraft - Ubuntu ... Low Framerate

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:26:45 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Valek <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I downloaded envyng with apt-get install, the envyng-core to be precise, but how can I run it ? I'm terribly sorry, I know I'm too noobie to live, but I need your help so badly ..

You probably want envyng-gtk as well. That'll give you a graphic
interface. It should add an icon to your applications menu, if not,
run envyng-gtk from a terminal.

> I tried to search for Wine 1.1.7, but I couldn't find it, would you tell me what should I add to the sources for the repositories, or anything else to download this version ? Again, I'm sorry to bother you so much.

http://www.winehq.org/site/download-deb

Though, give Scott a day or few to build and upload it. It was just
released today (unless you want to build from source, and I got a
feeling you don't ;-) ).

--
-Austin