[Wine] Wine USB sound is OSS only?

wineappdb wineappdb at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:19:25 CDT 2008

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:11:43 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Susan Cragin <susancragin at earthlink.net> wrote:

> And I uninstalled pulse, which screws up DNS / wine, and now the installation script doesn't work because there is apparently a mandatory pulse entry, and I have to use Gnome / failsafe.

I just checked my setup and I never removed PulseAudio. I have just removed it start up script from 'System > Preferences > Sessions' or 'gnome-session-properties'.

In that window the is an item called 'PulseAudio Session Management' just untick it.
If you try to remove the PulseAudio packages it will removed half of gnome....