[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 28 23:12:28 CDT 2008

Upon upgrading from Wine 1.0 to the latest version, Wine 1.1.7, I have really only experienced one note-worthy change.

On the DVD itself, I am able to run the Launcher in order to install the game (this is as of 1.1.7).  However, after the game is installed, I am unable to run the launcher anymore, nor am I able to run any of the game's .exe's.  I'm not sure at this point if that one time was just a fluke, or what the story might be.  Will continue trying, and post anything new as it comes up.