[Wine] Wine, PLC Programmer and COM port Problems

szamot83 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 29 00:38:13 CDT 2008

Hello,
I'm attempting to use wine with PLC Programmer, which trying to connect to PLC by COM port.
After installation and run, program not detecting com ports.

This is HP OmniBook 900 Laptop.
PIII 500
Sidux (without desktop environment, just pure xserver) - I'm using this laptop only for this program. I have configured it on XFCE, then deleted it. Program starting after system Boot, and when someone close it, computer will shutdown.
Kernel 2.6.27

Please help me, because I don't want, to buy Windows just for this program.
Best regards.