[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 29 15:07:11 CDT 2008

Update:  Tried making another fresh wine, installing the usual (vcrun2005sp1, .msi file, etc.).

-Was able to access the Launcher on the CD for installation
-After installation, was told I was missing "msvcp80.dll" & "msvcr80.dll"
-After supplying both files into the Windows/System32 folder, received the error message which states that vcrun2005sp1 is not installed or missing.  Yet, I installed this at the beginning.

Anyone have any ideas?