[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 14:05:57 CDT 2008

Well, let's (the three of us) try to align our settings and such, so that at least we're all working on the same page, as it were.  Now, dyzmani9 & keisangi:
    -What version of Wine are you running?
    -What sorts of things (mainly wine tricks applications) do you have installed?
    - Do you have the directx9 libraries cataloged in your winecfg?

Any of these answers, and any others you can think of that might be relevant, might help all of us to establish a "starting point" that we can further build upon.  :)