[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 15:38:25 CDT 2008

Probably shouldn't be linking to cracks, sjb.  I'd say if you could, just remove it.  Let people find them on their own, if they want to use it.  I tried one, and I got to the same exact situation you found yourself in.  Launcher booted up fine, but the sound problem arose.  I'm beginning to wonder if using a cracked.exe will even fix the problem, if it might not be better to figure out a way (though it might be more difficult) to work with the original.exe...it would certainly be more legally (and morally) advisable, at any rate...  *shrug*