[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 19:04:49 CDT 2008

A friend of mine (he knows a bit more about code and such than I do) said he's never tried this, but always been curious about it:

If you install a game (F3, for example) in XP, and after its installation, copy all of the .dlls from the system & system32 folders into your .wine directory, could you then input every .dll into your library (it would take a while) and mark them all as "Native," since they would be native XP .dlls?

Just a thought he had...figured I'd post it to see the thoughts of others.  :)